Radial Labs is a Silicon Valley product research and development company which has developed a very high quality wireless audio system for whole house distribution and for music streaming from portable devices to speakers.
We offer our technology and design capabilities to the top consumer audio manufacturers to help them quickly bring to market a new generation of Wireless Networked HiFi components to market.
We are currently working with a top tier U.S. audio company for a product introduction in early 2008, and are looking to partner with other top brands for additional market development.
We have designed and built OEM modules that can be quickly customized for particular products, offering quick time to market and reduced technical risks for our market development partners. We have created complete reference designs, and offer design, engineering and manufacturing support to ensure the quality of the products in the marketplace.
Radial has designed and built core OEM modules that can be quickly customized for particular products, offering quick time to market and reduced technical risk for our market development partners. We have created complete reference designs, and offer design, engineering and manufacturing services to support the market development process and to ensure the quality of the products.
- Ready to manufacture
- High Fidelity Audio: 24bit A/D and D/A; Optional digital audio S/PDIF transceiver
- Options for microphone input and low distortion headphone amp
- Based on commodity 802.11 chipsets (multiple supplier sources, leverages commodity pricing and availability)
- Flexible I/O connector options: Digital Expansion Connector (mates with other system boards such as amplifier board), multipin headers for outboard connectors, optional LCD interface (supports CSTN up to QVGA with white LED backlight), interface to other future wireless transceivers (such as Zigbee) Flexible UI options: switches, optical encoders, IR Rx and Tx, status LEDs, local or remote volume control, etc.
- Power source options: external AC/DC adapter, LiIon battery (with complete onboard management/charging), automobile battery
- Optional USB 2.0 Host
- Over the air software updates or USB software updates
- Highly integrated portable and miniature designs: Existing versions as small as 2” x 3.6”
Radial Labs has created several working prototypes of wireless audio components to demonstrate the power and ease-of use of the Radial system. These designs can be used by an OEM as the basis for their products, and can be further enhanced or cost-reduced based on the market target and anticipated volumes of the OEM.